Playground as a partner
Aligning everyone's interests
Over the last 2 years we have refocused our business on the strengths and experiences gained as a part of our 20 years history at Intrawest. New assignments and investment opportunities are gauged against these criteria:
- Investment: Participation as a sponsor brings heightened accountability to opportunities. As advisors we provide valuable insight, but you will thrive with our deeper involvement.
- Great Destinations: We specialize in locations that can nurture second home developments.
- Scale: To leverage our experience and resources, projects should have at least $25M in remaining unsold inventory, ideally greater than $100M.
- Market-leading Destinations: Locations in historically strong markets such as US, Canada, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean are our focus.
- Strategic: We are at our best when we take ownership of the overall concept, how it is positioned, how it is managed, as well as how it is sold and marketed.
1 Strategy & Planning
The skills and experience to understand and adjust to market reality. From master planning and programming to comprehensive market research, positioning and branding, Playground knows how to plan for success.
- Master Planning
- Commercial Village Reprogramming
- Project Repositioning
- Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Supply and Demand Analysis
- Qualitative and Quantitative Customer Research
- Market Studies
- Brand Creation and Turnaround
2 Sales & Marketing
International experience of how to sell, market and brand across diverse demographics and sectors. From soft skills such as sales training, recruitment and management to practical technicalities such as escrow, brokerage and auctions, Playground knows how to close.
- Urban, Beach, Golf, and Mountain Destinations
- Luxury Brand Management
- Repricing and Offering Restructuring
- Project Sales
- Brokerage and Re-Sales
- Sales Management and Leadership
- Sales Recruiting
- Sales Training
- Escrow and Closing Management
- International Sales Teams
3 Project Sponsorship
Managing the lifecycle of assets to create and retain value over time. Implementing strong financial controls and ongoing reports, dispositions and restructuring to operational management at all levels, Playground knows the realities of hands-on direction.
- Financial Planning and Oversight
- Asset Management
- Legal Management and Mitigation
- Village Development and Operations
- HOA and Master Association Management
- Hotel Management Oversight
- Partnership Reporting
- Sales and Marketing Management